My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Saturday 31 July 2010

A Day in the Garden

On Thursday I had a lovely day teaching a 'Handy Bags' Patchwork workshop and managed to get a 'sample' bag completed for myself - This is done using Hunky Dory fabrics for the strips and the lining and Verna for the accent.

 Yesterday Alistair and I spent a very productive day together in the garden, clearing out a load of rubbish, rearranging a few things and generally having a good old tidy-up.

Very satisfied to have everything done by mid-afternoon, so we sat on our bench with a glass of wine and surveyed our handiwork until it started to cloud over.
(Photos were taken this morning and we've had a light shower overnight)

No comments: