My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Buckeye Charm and Pocket Bag

Back in September / October I was making this quilt and I wanted to share it here, but couldn't in case my Mum saw it. It was a surprise gift for her and David's 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Well now they have it; it's on their bed and goes beautifully with the colour scheme in their bedroom.
It's the Buckeye Beauty block and is made from two charm packs, hence the name - Buckeye Charm.

Over the weekend I have been working on an idea for a new bag design ready for a workshop in March.

This one has a row of three pockets on the outside, another double pocket inside and nice long handles so that it'll go over my shoulder.

Haven't got the patterns sorted yet, but I'm working on them and they'll be available on the web-site as soon as they're done.

No comments: