My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Friday 4 March 2011

Pack Up Your Troubles

I woke up at about 4:00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. So 4:30 found me sitting at the computer writing a newsletter about the latest Kansas Troubles Fabrics.
I remembered that there's a block called Kansas Troubles, so I played around with it in QuiltPro4 and came up with this design, which I've called Pack Up Your Troubles.

You can buy the pattern for £5, or better still, order a couple of metres of the Kansas Favorites Fabric and we'll send you a FREE copy of the pattern.

No comments: