My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Saturday 16 June 2012

Shop, Quilt, Eat

Friday morning and a couple of the ladies wanted to visit the weekly market in Spoleto. Plenty of souvenir shopping: presents for the grand-children; good quality, but reasonably-priced Italian-made clothes and leather goods; interesting gadgets for the kitchen:

More progress on the quilting projects after lunch and then we asked Alistair to cook us a BBQ for our evening meal. Stayed on the terrace/balcony all evening - food; wine; desserts; coffee; sunset and twinkling lights.

No comments: