My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Saturday 6 March 2010

A Productive Day

I managed to tick quite a few things off my 'To Do' list yesterday.
First, I sewed a binding around my Shadow Quilted Baltimore Wreath block.
Aesthetically, I'm not that happy with it, but as a sample for this particular technique to use for my Applique class, it does the job.

Secondly, I made a few fabric flowers using different techniques. These will be part of another block in the Applique class. I just need to make some leaves and stems and put them together into a Flower Garden!

And finally, I made quite a bit more progress with the quilt for my Stack and Shuffle Layer Cake workshop.
I'm calling this quilt Square Dance.
I'll finish it off by adding a light border, a patterned border made from the remains of the layer cake and a final light border.

No comments: