My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Stack and Shuffle

Started making up my Stack and Shuffle example ready for the workshop at the end of March. Used the new Boutique Layer Cake. I came up with a good idea for keeping all the bits in the correct order. I'm glad I took these photos, especially the one of the completed blocks. When you're working on them at close quarters it all looks a bit busy, but when you step back, as in the photo, you can start to see the overall pattern emerging.
 
I can't wait to get it finished now, but I have other more pressing things to work on - like the Medallion Quilt.

No comments: