My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Wednesday 10 February 2010

Ouse Valley Quilters

What a lovely bunch of quilters at Ouse Valley in Lewes yesterday evening. A huge room full of people that I was there to teach Foundation Piecing to. It was a bit manic, but great fun! Once they got started, everyone was working at a different pace so it was hard work to keep up with their progress and give them right instructions at the right time. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.
Meanwhile, Alistair was manning the 'Shop', which was busy, despite it only being a week since Ardingly.
As usual, they put on a lovely spread of cakes and savouries, so it was lucky we had skipped having dinner before we came out.

No comments: