My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Sunday 14 February 2010

Out to dinner

Having spent most of the day yesterday sorting out all the new fabrics - Boutique, Blush and Eden from Moda - we drove up to Wallington in the evening for dinner with our friends Karen and Ian. We haven't seen them for ages, so there was lots of catching up to do, and I'm afraid quite a bit of alcohol was consumed!
We're sitting eating our breakfast just now; not allowed to post pictures of our hosts in their dressing gowns, so here's pictures of Tiggy and Pickles instead.

No comments: