My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Thursday 11 February 2010

Janet Cooper Quilts

An unexpected free day, due to the cancellation of a Jelly Roll Workshop at Polegate near Eastbourne, which has been snow-bound today. So Alistair and I got to work putting some meat on the bones of my new Patchwork and Quilting information site - www.janetcooperquilts.com.

So far there is just basic information on patchwork, quilting, its history and explanation of some terminology, but we'll be continually adding other bits and pieces, including free patterns and guides on some techniques.

No comments: