My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Quilts and Embroidery - Uttoxeter

Just had a busy weekend at the Quilts and Embroidery Show in Uttoxeter meeting old friends and making new ones.
 

We were able to put faces to a few names, as some regular mail-order customers came and introduced themselves, and it was great to be shown a photo of a finished quilt by one of my Block of the Month students.

We were happy to be sponsoring the Children's Category once again; glad to see that there were a few more entries this year and pleased that the winner was a young man. It was lovely to see last year's winner and her Mum sporting their 'Pocket Bags' made from the pattern that was given as part of the prize.

We're just about sorted out back here at home; taking the opportunity to Spring Clean in the workshop before we brought all the fabric back in.

No comments: