My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Monday 17 December 2012

Wonderclips are wonderful

I've been busy trying to get my Bento Box quilt finished before Christmas, since it's made of Christmassy fabrics - namely a Jelly Roll and Charm Pack from the Joy collection by Kate Spain.
I sewed the binding on by machine this evening and now I'm at the 'fold it over the back and hand-stitch it' phase. A bit worried about having all the usual pins in the quilt with the new leather sofa (I'll get into trouble if there's any scratches on it!), so I decided to make use of the new Clover Wonderclips. What fun!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Your quilts are very beautiful!

Happy New Year!!