My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Saturday 30 January 2010

Ardingly Day 2

Where was everyone today? It was a very quiet day, not just for us, everyone else said the same.
Still, it gave me a chance to do a bit of shopping myself. I bought some metallic threads, so I'm going to have a play about doing some fancy quilting using those - I'll let you see the photos of that when I'm done.
Also, stocked up on several pieces of cheap fabric to use as quilt backings.
Proof that we did have some customers today!

No comments: