My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Friday 15 January 2010

More stock in stock

Finished upating the stock levels with yesterday's delivery, just in time for another couple of boxes to arrive. Now we have Quilting Notions all over the dining room table as well as the workshop!
Got some more prep done for next week's Beginner's Block of the Month Class, so I'm all ready to go on that one now.
Sent out our Patchwork & Quilting Newsletter telling people about the Blog, so now I'm writing in the blog and telling you about the Newsletter!

No comments: