My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Thursday 14 January 2010

Venturing Out

First day out driving in the icy snow. We went down to Townings Farm shop to pick up some South Downs lamb for dinner tonight, having lived on things out of the freezer for the past week and on Christmas leftovers the week before that.
Just got back from the farm in time for deliveries to arrive - the workshop is now full of wadding, 505 spray, rotary mats and blades etc. etc.
Didn't get much quilting done today, but getting ready for next week's classes.

No comments: