My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Monday 18 January 2010

Only 11 months to go.....

....until Christmas! I made up a few samples to give you some more ideas for what to do with those little 3" Picture Squares which seem to be rather popular, although I still get people asking 'What do you do with them?'
  • Well, I cut out the square of fabric (picture plus 1/4" margin) and also a 3" square of scrap cardboard. 


  • Stick the fabric to the cardboard and fold the edges over the back. Hold it all in place with Fabric Glue.
  • Then I decorate the pictures with Glitter Glue, leave them to dry completely (overnight).
  • Stick the picture squares to Blank Cards with little Sticky Pads and add some Peel-Offs to finish.

No comments: