My photo
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom
I love patchwork and quilting; I love learning new techniques and perfecting the old ones, but most of all I enjoy passing on what I have learnt to others. The most important thing is that we all have loads of fun!

Find out what's going on in my Patchwork and Quilting world.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Flutterbies

I've been working on the Butterfly block, which is the last block of my Foundation Piecing Block of the Month quilt. Here is the block on its own.....


...and here it is laid out with all the others.



Just the borders to get together next.

If you like the look of this, you'll be pleased to know that I'm working on getting it set up as a mail order / web-download project. 'Follow' the blog so you'll be the first to know when it's ready.

Alistair has been busy hunting round the web and finding lots of links to pages with FREE quilt patterns for you to print off or download. Just click on Free Patterns on the top Menu Bar to find a page with all the links built-in.

Ooh, and I'm set up on Twitter now too. So if you want more blow by blow updates of things as they happen, then look at www.Twitter.com/patchesbc.

No comments: